Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Does anyone else read this blog? Lol.



Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one here. Either way, I bet Mia will get a kick out of it when she is older. Anyway, today we went to our first toddler gymnastics class at the Seminole Heights Athletic Center. Boy did she have a blast! I'd day her favorite was the tumble track trampoline thing. She probably ran up and down that thing 2 dozen times. Oh and the ball/germ pit was a great time. Little Miss Organize Everything was busy throwing the balls out. And the parachute ride at the end was phantabulous. We're going every Tues now at 9am. Mom and Dad especially love it because it cost $25 for 7 weeks. So take that and shove it, Gymboree.

3 comments:

Swampatico said...

I'm in it daily - I get monkey withdrawels when I'm at work.

Anonymous said...

can you please send me the info on this gym place, since I live down the street and we act like we live in diferent countries. jeanninemaridon@yahoo.com. and BTW, I do read the blogs and love them...

Karyn said...

I read! I read! Mostly I just look at the pictures though, because they're just so cute. You can't blame me for that. :)