She was NOT a big fan of that, lol. I took her to this colorful place at International Mall for kids - they have little cars for them to sit in and TVs playing cartoons. I had to hold her though on my lap and she SCREAMED - like Linda Blair type stuff - the entire time. I was going to take her afterward for a pic with Santa, but decided we'd try that another time, like uh.....next year.
Poor girl has been through a lot these last few weeks and probably thought they were going to give her some shots, poke her, etc. She didn't know what to think. They did give me a certificate for her first haircut and envelope with her hair. And she looks freakin adorable. They trimmed her bangs and added some layers in the back, lol.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Took Mia to get her first haircut.
Posted by Marisa at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment