
Things have been busy. CRAZY busy. Between caring for Chili post-surgery, chasing Mia and rearranging everything into our new garage, I've completely neglected the blog. Sorry. I'm going to post some pics of the last few weeks and catch everyone up with all of my adventures in
Mialand. And pics of the garage are coming soon.

Here is Miss
Thang at the Aquarium Explore-a-Shore outdoor splash park, or as I like to call it, the
Germarium. This place is like a big
petri dish, but whatever. Mia loves it. Nothing like splashing around on a hot, humid afternoon, without a care in the world...

What do you mean it's time to go???

Yes, Chili pays attention during
story time too.

No more Mr.
Quackers! Somebody outgrew him and is in the big girl tub now. She has lots of fun with her foam letters. Her favorite is to see how many she can get to stick to the top of her head.

Look Ma, I've got a lot of stuff to get around to today... baby needs her bottle, my shapes have to be sorted and many buttons on many toys have to be pressed over and over and over again.

And I've got to read this whole book before
nap time.
(these were taken after our mommy yoga class and all the girls kept laughing about her hair)

Give me that camera!!!

Mia kicks off the new season in Uncle Corey's birthday present - her very own
Bucs cheerleading uniform.

How cute is she????

Tell me Garcia didn't just throw an interception.

Typical
Bucs shenanigans!!!

Sweating her butt off at her friend Ella's birthday party in Philippe Park.

My little - yet long - baby girl.

I love her hair in this one.

Baby Rage
Keri and Jamie got her this tent for her birthday, which we unfolded weeks ago when we thought we needed to "hunker down" for some hurricane heading this way. She loves hanging out in there, as do Chili and Mookie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment