1) Mia is 11 months, 1 week and 5 days old. Just typing that makes me break into a sweat. This time last year I really had no idea how complex and incredible parenting really is. Or how much you can do all at once very quickly on very little sleep. Or how much you can truely, deeply, madly love and adore a child (and said child's awesome Daddy).
2) I'm taking Mia Moo to the zoo tomorrow and am so excited! Of course this is all weather and attitude-pending, so we'll see. If all goes well I'll snap a few pics and post them.
3) For any crafty peeps out there, this blog rocks. And I LOVE what she wrote about sewing. She's dead-on. Anyway, I haven't made anything in over a week - decided to take a breather, for all the reasons she mentions in her blurb. I do have a new project. I'm just terrified to screw it all up and never want to sew again. I'm hoping to get around to it sometime this week.
http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2008/07/sewing-is-violent-act.html
4) Project Runway is tomorrow.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
A Few Things ....
Posted by Marisa at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for the pictures of Annapolis. The Naval Academy probably has graduations every Friday just like Great Lakes, Il has. I am sure we will visit to see all the wonderful sites you guys visited. Mia is adorable, beautiful and growing very fast along side her two loving parents.
Luv
Aunt Mirta
Post a Comment