Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mia is THIS CLOSE to walking!

Okay so she holds onto the couch and to the crib and walks around. I mean, I don't even think she realizes what a big deal this is. Granted she looks like drunk Elvis, but still. She even lets go for a sec but always falls and decides crawling is a much easier form of transport. It's only a matter of time before she takes those first few unassisted steps.

I think the most excited I've gotten is earlier today - we walked across the room together (we practice this A LOT) but instead of holding and balancing with my hands, she lightly held onto my pants. I mean, lightly. And she was such a pro.

What am I supposed to do when she starts walking? I guess I'll figure it out. I asked myself the same thing when she learned to crawl. Anyway, this is a fun stage. I can't imagine her being any bigger, talking and playing and singing and dancing. Brandi said Lexi is taking cheerleading and gymnastics (she's 3). How did she get so big so fast? Little people are awesome to have around.

0 comments: