So today was a busy day of running errands, taking Mia to the park, etc. Around 5pm I finally sat down to feed her and propped my feet up on the coffee table.
Well, I was wearing 2 different sneakers. Yep. One New Balance, one Puma. What the? I walked around all day like that, too wrapped up in babyness to even notice. Probably explains the confused look some shot me at the store.
I also cut the crap out of my finger while trying to peel apples for homemade applesauce. I was paying more attention to Mia in her bouncy than to where the knife was headed. It's going to be a long 18 years.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest
Posted by Marisa at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A long 18 years? I think it is more like 30 or 50 or ??
David
For the Cuban people is more like for ever. Our sense of responsibility and committment is parallel with the other ethnic groups that won't let go of their offsprings. Nevertheless, is a very rewarding life being parents.
Is going to be a very enriched life for all of you. Luv Aunt Mirta
Post a Comment