Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mia Celebrates Her 2 Month Birthday...

...with a round of shots! Not Jose Cuervo, but immunizations (Mommy may need some tequila though after this doctor's appointment).

It was so sad. I cried a teeny little bit when she got the vaccinations. I HATE needles. It's not easy watching your baby's cute, chubby little thighs getting stabbed over and over. On the plus side, looks like Mia's immune system is good to go. She is asleep on my chest now. We learned today she IS indeed colicky. Nothing much we can do about it (tequila) but pray she grows out of it soon, which she should. Other than that, Mia looks very healthy and is developing wonderfully. She is 23-1/2"L (WOW) and 11lbs.

Last weekend was full of fun - we had a lovely visit from Grandma and Grandpa Nuffer, went on many adventures and took lots of neat pictures. I'll post those soon. It was great to see Lori and David. We are sad to see them go, but very much looking forward to meeting up again in May.

Hope everyone is having a good week! Go Bucs. Go Bulls.

0 comments: