I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things - I worked out today! Pete and I joined Lifestyles. After dropping the 'lil monkey off with Grandpa and Grandpa earlier this afternoon I hit up the gym in Hyde Park, which felt like I was working out at MacDoody's/The Dubliner. Meatheads galore. Oh well. But anyway, it felt great to hop on some of the machines and sweat. I'm avoiding spinning and pilates (for now) until the tailbone settles down. Gotta lose this baby weight and then some!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so glad you are doing better and Mia is thriving and looking gorgeous. Pete looks happy and contented and after having his parents meet Mia he must have been ecstatic to share her with them. Lee, Luci, Scott, Peter and I just got back from 4 days in Walt Disney World taking in the parks and enjoying the Swann Hotel. Thought of you guys often since we were surrounded by strollers and gorgeous babies. Remember the offer stands call us any time to babysit Mia - only takes us 30 minutes or so to be on our shift. Love and kisses to all - I will be calling soon to schedule a play time with Mia. Luv Aunt Mirta & Uncle Peter.
Post a Comment