Sunday, August 12, 2007

Daddy and Me

So in love.

There's no such thing as too many kisses!

Yep, she'll be getting a pony soon.

Burpity burp burp time!

1 comments:

carapoetess said...

Wow...Mar & Pete...I have been living vicariously through your pictures...through your most amazing thoughts...I have to admit....My heart felt a strong beautiful emotion when you described the first cry Mia Lilly made...and you saying that it was the most beautiful thing you have ever heard!

I am more than excited...more than happy...to be able to see two beautiful people that deserve this beautiful experience with Mia Lilly...

I can see through all of your pictures that you have both suddenly fallen in love with this beautiful little girl...which has changed your lives in the most amazing way ever.

For now...I learn...and appreciate knowing you and Pete are the most happiest human beings in the world...

you both deseve this beautiful experience...and I am so moved by the power of love this beautiful little girl has omitted into this world...into this universe...and into our lives...she is just so perfect!

And I am so so so very happy for you both...

To Mar, Pete & Mia Lilly...I Love you all as high as the sky and as deep as the ocean...

My heart is satisfied with joy knowing how beautiful your family is.

Love you guys, Caroline xoxoo